Check your answers with the answer key at the bottom, and feel free to post your score.
- “I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”
- “Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about.”
- “Success is a science; if you can guess the conditions, you get the result.”
- "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."
- “Never ignore a coincidence. Unless you're busy, in which case, always ignore a coincidence.”
- “The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.”
- "Never be certain of anything. It's a sign of weakness."
- “The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.”
- “If you are not too long; I will wait for you here all my life.”
- "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
- “Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you’re busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence.”
- “We’re all stories. In the end, just make it a good one.”
- “True friends stab you in the front.”
- “No man is rich enough to buy back his past.”
- "A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."
- “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
- "The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."
- “Some things are more precious because they don't last long.”
- "Everything's got to end sometime. Otherwise nothing would ever get started."
Answer Key: 1. Doctor, 2. Oscar Wilde, 3. Oscar Wilde, 4. Doctor, 5. Doctor, 6. Oscar Wilde, 7. Doctor, 8. Oscar Wilde, 9. Oscar Wilde, 10. Doctor, 11. Doctor, 12. Doctor, 13. Oscar Wilde, 14. Oscar Wilde, 15. Oscar Wilde, 16. Doctor, 17. Oscar Wilde, 18. Doctor 19. Oscar Wilde, 20. Doctor.